QA and Testing
Before releasing a software product, it is essential to make sure that it functions according to its specifications and has a user-friendly and intuitive interface. It is also crucial that an application responses without delays and freezes, as well as guarantees data protection. All the things like smooth software functioning, safety, and data integrity, user comfort and satisfaction are ensured by quality control and testing procedures. Testing a software product by QA testers of Polytech Software Company guarantees that after its delivery, it will solve users’ problems but not generate them.
About Quality Assurance and Testing
Testing is relevant and essential at any stage of software development. Everything we need to start testing your software product is access to a current product version, the product basic specification, or a list of tasks for an iteration.
As a result, our customer gets a set of test cases and a list of defects with a detailed problem description, as well as a defect reproducing algorithm. Besides, our QA testers interact with software developers providing them with supplementary information and retesting software to make sure that all bugs are fixed.
There are a lot of software testing methods, e.g., Smoke testing, Black Box testing, etc.
As a rule, it is impossible to check all the issues which can emerge in real life, for this there exists a test coverage matrix. It allows identifying and testing probable scenarios and checking the most popular platforms, which an app will work on.
Before releasing a software product, it is recommended to execute Load testing, and a pentesting which estimate how well software is protected against hacking.
1. Using our vast experience, we recommend our customers the most proper testing methods based on a time frame and resource availability.
2. Our customers always get a clear picture of how their application works and what problems can appear while using it. They can set priorities and refine the most important modules and parts of their project.
3. As we have been testing software for almost 15 years, we have accumulated a significant knowledge base: checklists, test cases, scripts, knowledge of platforms, environments, and devices. All these things allow us to speed up the beginning of testing significantly. We are ready to start accomplishing the task within one day.
Manual testing allows going through main scenarios and checking of how an application operates with the help of different data sets. It’s a convenient and reliable software testing method.
Automated software testing enables regular testing of implemented modifications. It minimizes human factor, significantly improves accuracy, and increases efficiency.
We have been offering automated software testing for more than five years.
During this period, we mastered all main script languages and built up a ready-to-use software application base to conduct automated testing.
If you are only planning to implement automated software testing, we will offer you a ready-made framework. We will install and customize it within a day, and after that, we will add scritps, which are the automated use cases that realize user paths and scenarios .
- All types of testing: manual, automated, functional, load, smoke, checklist-based testing
- Creating a detailed test plan and writing test cases
- Working with virtual machines for version emulation and configuring operating systems
- Mobile application testing: a huge number of devices and work with emulators
- Testing and configuring application server performance
- Testing on profound and unique devices, on a large number of platforms and their versions
- Our testers’ expertise is proved by ISTQB certificates.
- We have tested more than 500 applications. Our experience helps speed up your product testing process and make it maximally efficient.
- We have experience in complex and critical application testing, i.e., data protection applications, financial applications, testing of real-time high-loaded systems.
- One of the areas of our activity is performing independent penetration testing to evaluate an application and network vulnerability.
Bash Automated testing tools: Selenium, Appium, Watir, Cucumber, Gatlin, Apache JMeter, BlazeMeter, LoadUI, BrowserStack, jUnit, TestNG, VMware, ESXi, Hyper-V, VirtualBox, Postman, xCode, Android Studio, Fiddler, Genimotion,
Veracode Infrastructure tools: Jira, Basecamp, Trello, Asana, FogBugz, Testlink, Testrail, GitHub, GitLab, Docker, Bitbucket, Bamboo, CircleCI, TeamCity, Azure Pipelines, AWS CodePipeline
1. Our customers are sure that their software can successfully operate in different environments. We report which modules work perfectly and where weak areas are. Such an approach enables them to inform their users in order to avoid misunderstandings.
2. Our customers’ Technical Support department isn’t overloaded with user requests as they are aware of the existing software problems. So, it processes user complaints calmly, without any hurry. This increases the level of our clients’ customer satisfaction.
3. Our customers plan their new iterations and releases based on detected defects. Such an approach enables optimal software development resource allocation.
The technology that we use for more efficient work and qualitative result
Selenium, Appium, Watir, Cucumber, Apache JMeter, Postman
How it works
Just contact us, explain the task or the idea of your project – and we are on board! We will analyze the task, offer our vision of the implementation, estimate labor and project costs, and finally, get to work.
This is a familiarization stage. We will ask you to describe to us your project and the task you would like to start the collaboration with, and provide the relevant information about our experience and capabilities, based on your request.
We look into your request and analyze it carefully so that to find an optimal variant for its realization. After that, you get our offer drawn up as a Project Vision with a collaboration model, implementation approach, and technological solution.
We start preparing for the project kick off detailing the project specification, providing CVs of the engineers who will participate in it, determining the team structure, contact points, and meeting schedules.
At this stage all the processes should be launched. It is also crucially important to make sure that the work was started at the right speed and in the right direction. We control the quality of the deliverables and the reporting format making sure that our team has managed to integrate in the business processes of our customers. We thoroughly analyze the feedback, respond rapidly, and adjust the work of the team if needed.