Product Development and Consulting
Get an offsite team of programmers that can serve as an efficient extension to your core team or will take on all the functions of your software development department. Our offer is equally applicable to early stage startups, mid-sized businesses, and large enterprise product teams.
We solve the problem that almost all product teams have, which difficulty in scaling an on-site product team due to a combination of a shortage of qualified talent, and the high cost of this talent in many Western markets.
About Product Development and Consulting
You manage the team and the software development process, we recruit, compose, and organize a group of experienced engineers for your product development team.
Once we have a list of engineers who’s skills correspond the project requirements, we work with the customer to review the carefully selected candidates, ensuring that the customer doesn’t waste time interviewing candidates that don’t match their requirements. Once we find an engineer who is a good fit for the customer’s team, we take care of on-boarding that engineer, leaving the customer so that he can focus on building their product.
The most convenient thing is that expenses and work quality are entirely transparent for a customer. At each stage of the software development lifecycle, a customer gets specialists with the appropriate level of expertise without overpaying for overqualification in fulfilling simple tasks, whereas highly qualified specialists are involved in solving only key technical tasks.
We are experienced in creating teams for companies, that build software products in different spheres: banking, financial sector, advertising and marketing platforms, retailing, entertaining portals, training programs, data processing and storage, Cloud applications, corporate systems of information and document exchange, medical insurance.
- Recruiting, screening, interviewing, and hiring
- Technical training
- Information and network security
- Tax, regulatory, and legal compliance
- Scalability, project development potential. Depending on the business goals, the team size can be either increased or decreased.
- Access to our staff reserve. In case a customer doesn’t have in-house engineers with the rare skills needed for the project accomplishment, we will be able to provide them.
- Transparency and control of resources. A customer works with the team as if it was in their office. They communicate with the team at all levels, control the quality delivery process, work efficiency, and salary of each programmer.
- More time on business development. Dedicated R&D team saves time and budget. A customer doesn’t spend their time on recruiting and administrative matters.
- Long-term partnership. Cooperating with us, our customers get favorable rates and access to our talent pool. We are targeted at long-term and mutually beneficial cooperation.
The technologies that we use are the key to your success
Machine Learning / Data Science
QA & Testing
How it works
Just contact us, explain the task or the idea of your project – and we are on board! We will analyze the task, offer our vision of the implementation, estimate labor and project costs, and finally, get to work.
This is a familiarization stage. We will ask you to describe to us your project and the task you would like to start the collaboration with, and provide the relevant information about our experience and capabilities, based on your request.
We look into your request and analyze it carefully so that to find an optimal variant for its realization. After that, you get our offer drawn up as a Project Vision with a collaboration model, implementation approach, and technological solution.
We start preparing for the project kick off detailing the project specification, providing CVs of the engineers who will participate in it, determining the team structure, contact points, and meeting schedules.
At this stage all the processes should be launched. It is also crucially important to make sure that the work was started at the right speed and in the right direction. We control the quality of the deliverables and the reporting format making sure that our team has managed to integrate in the business processes of our customers. We thoroughly analyze the feedback, respond rapidly, and adjust the work of the team if needed.